However good you may be at cycling, you will find trails to challenge you in the Cairngorm National Park but there are plenty for the casual cyclist too.
No. 10 is in pole position for cyclists. Just a few yards from our front door, you can access a wide range of mountain bike trails and tracks which wind through the fantastic scenery around Aviemore.
We have secure bike storage in the garage along with a drying room for your wet biking gear.
There are a number of cycling shops in the area which can provide bike purchase
and rental, servicing, equipment, clothing and trail maps of the area. The main ones are:
- Cairngorm Bike & Hike - Boat of Garten, PH24 3BH [01479 831745]
- Bothy Bikes - Aviemore, Inverness-shire, PH22 1UQ [01479 810111] (just 5 mins walk from No.10)
- Glenmore Mountain Bikes - Glenmore, Inverness-shire, PH22 1QU [01479 861257]
- Mike's Bikes - 5A Myrtlefield, Aviemore, PH22 1SB [01479 810478]
- BaseCamp Mountain Bikes Laggan Wolftrax - Strathmashie Forest, Laggan, Newtonmore PH20 1BU [01528 544786]
As we mentioned, Bothy Bikes is just 5 minutes walk from No. 10. Active Outdoor Pursuits in Aviemore also offer bike hire and day trips with a special 10% discount for guests staying at No. 10.